Christmas Spirit is a sweet, spicy blend of orange, cinnamon, and spruce essential oils that tap into the happiness, joy, and security associated with the holiday season.
Christmas Spirit will keep you in the spirit all year long! It allows us to express joy and feel protected; and release negative emotions of occasional blues, insecurity and low self worth.
Christmas Spirit blend relieves that occasional blue feeling and promotes happiness and wellbeing.
So can you think of a better oil to use during the holidays everyone seems to be stressed? It is the perfect solution!
Christmas spirit helps us to embrace the spirituality and emotions of the season. It helps us to be grateful for our gifts and freely give to others with an open heart. Its spicy aroma is peaceful and protective.
There are three different therapuetic grade oils in Christmas Spirit Blend:
- Orange Essential Oil (Citrus sinensis) is rich in the d-limonene and has calming effects – may be used for feelings of peace.
- Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil (Cinnamomum verum) is highly effective to maintain a healthy lifestyle regimem.
- Spruce Essential Oil (Picea mariana) is grounding and releasing.
12 Ways to get into Christmas-Mode, and prepare for an amazing Christmas-Celebration:
1. Search out the perfect Christmas tree. Pack up the family and head out on a tree search. Whether you visit a tree lot or tromp through the woods, it’s hard to not catch the Christmas spirit surrounded by Christmas trees.
2. Put Christmas Spirit Essential Oil Blend in your (Aria)Diffuser and fill your home with the the warming scent of Christmas.
3. Make an Advent Calendar.
Everybody likes suprises and little gifts. When I was a kid, my Grandma used to make us an Advent Calendar, and every day we could open one of the little bags and find a small present in there.
4. Make a Countdown Chain. Sit with your children and connect paper strips to form a chain marking each day until Christmas. While you work, talk about which Christmas traditions you’re looking forward to this Christmas.
5. Have a night of hot chocolate and tree decorating.
Make decorating the Christmas tree together a special Christmas tradition. Take the time to remember where loved Christmas ornaments came from, and what makes them special. Try a few new Christmas decoration ideas.
6. Make gifts together. Get the kids involved with making handmade gifts to share with friends and neighbors. Give gifts that matter and better lifes. Handcrafted Gifts or essential oils are the perfect gift to truly show your love and possibly even change someones life. Whenever you give an essential oils, make sure to write a note, on how the person can use it and what for!
7. Bless another family. For some, the holidays may be a hard time. Talk to your kids about how you can help a family in need. Let your children pick a tag from a charity tree and shop for that gift.
8. Play Christmas tunes.
Tune in to Christmas stations and let the Christmas spirit fill your house and car with carols. Help children learn the words to a few new songs so they can sing along.
9. Have a Christmas movie night.
Pop some popcorn and snuggle in for a night of Christmas movies. Whether you are a fan of “Elf” or you would rather watch “White Christmas,” there’s a holiday movie out there for everyone.
10. Make Christmas ornaments.
Creating a new ornament each year can be a wonderful Christmas tradition. Kids will get excited when they see their handmade decorations from years past hanging on the tree.
11. Visit Santa Claus.
Nothing says Christmas is coming like the arrival of Santa Claus. Take a break from shopping to let the kids sit on Santa’s lap, and tell him what they would like for Christmas this year.
12. Drive around to see Christmas lights.
Load up the car and drive around lit up neighborhoods. Maybe you will be inspired with a few new Christmas decoration ideas. Be sure to bring candy canes. No matter how you celebrate Christmas, the important thing is that you do it together with your friends and family.