You don’t need fancy soaps and serums to create a luxurious and relaxing experience. This Lavender-Oatmeal Bath Soak is simple, inexpensive, and packed with amazing skin benefits.
Oats help soothe and repair dry, itchy, and irritated skin, making them a staple in many all-natural beauty products. Epsom salt helps relieve tension in muscles and Tea Tree offers all-natural, gentle cleansing.
Lavender and Frankincense essential oils create a relaxing and spiritually uplifting atmosphere and can even help enhance the look of healthy skin.
DIY Lavender-Oatmeal Bath Soak Recipe
What you need:
- – 1 cup Epsom salt
- – 1 cup quick oats
- – 1/2 cup baking soda
- – 5 drops Frankincense Essential Oil
- – 10 drops Tea Tree Essential Oil
- – 15 drops Lavender Essential Oil
How you do it:
- Grind oats in a food processor or coffee grinder into a fine flour-like texture.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl until oils are evenly distributed.
- Store in a glass jar and use about 1 cup of mixture per bath.
Tip: Create a pouch for your mixture using a sock or pantyhose to reduce floating oatmeal flakes in your bath.
Favorites for Skin:
Try this blend or experiment with any combination of 30 drops of aromatic/topical essential oils. Oils like:
- – Manuka Essential Oil
- – Jasmine Essential Oil
- – Cedarwood Essential Oil
- – Patchouli Essential Oil
- – Myrrh Essential Oil